- a fabric for a shirt/dress of a main color (white or creamy-white for a girl, or of any color for a boy). How much (if a cloth's width is 44"):
- for a boy:
- 2 lengths
- for a girl:
- 2 lengths plus 25"
(in case you would not bring your cloth, you could buy a creamy-white muslin, $3 per yard, right at the master-class)
- a red fabric. For a boy - 9", for a girl — at least 12" (or more, it depends on a model).
- (from a neck to a mid-hips for a boy, from a neck to a desired length for a girl)
- (from a neck (for a boy), or from a shoulder (for a girl) to a wrist joint through a bent elbow)
- wrist (in fact, fist)
- a long hard ruler
- a chalk or a pencil to draw lines on your cloth
- a notebook and a pen